My main responsibility is the preparation and review the legally compliant filling for VAT, Intrastat and ESCL declarations for all registered countries.
• Monitoring the changes in Indirect Tax rules for the relevant countries, understand the impact on the compliance process and ensure any changes to process implemented.
• Made clearing bookings on Sap and AX.
• I am responsible for continuous process improvement, ensure Indirect
Tax Compliance process is robust, efficient, and documented.
• Evaluate VAT differences, perform and review reconciliations with other
tax declarations as well as with the financial accounts.
• Worked closely with the AR, AP and TAX preparation team which based
• Mentor junior team members
My main responsibility was the preparation and the submission of the monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly and annual indirect tax Returns (VAT, Intrastat, ESCL) in the EMEA region.
• Ensure to be compliant with country specific rules and obligations, meet the deadlines for all reports.
• Participate month-end closing, make VAT clearing postings
• Perform various postings to the General Ledger, including irrecoverable
VAT expense, and reconcile VAT accounts in a monthly basis.
• Runing reports in different systems, and prepare excel analytics, and
• Assist with VAT audits, and routine queries, and participate in different
innovation and standardization technology projects